Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh my, it's been a long time!!!

I can't believe that I have not posted in a year and a half. That is down right shameful! I am going to try to rectify the situation and start being a better blogger.

So, today I will start being a better blogger by sharing with you this extremely cute Rag Bag that I made with Stampin' Up! fabric that is now available in our 2011-2012 Idea Book. I am so happy that SU has added fabric to the product line! I actually had a dream years ago where I was walking into a room somewhere and there was reams of fabric from Stampin' Up! I was thinking when I woke up, what a strange dream. Why on earth would SU have fabric! Well, I guess that dream was a premonition!



This bag was created using the Big Shot.  I cut out 88 Scallop Squares of the Flirtatious SU fabric which contains 3 patterns.   The colours in the fabric are Mambo Melon, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Wisteria Wonder which is a new 2011-2013 In-Colour.  You can find the instructions on Julie Edmond's website.  I changed the dimensions a bit because I used the smaller scallop square die. 


FLIRTATIOUS SCALLOP SQUARE RAG BAG SUPPLIES:

  • Batting – (44) 2.25" Squares of white Quilters Dream Cotton Batting
  • Fabric – Flirtatious Designer Fabric (#122335, $12.50)
  • Handles – 1 meter nylon strapping from fabric store
  • Accessories – button, Mambo Melon dotted grosgrain ribbon (retired)
  • Tools – Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die  (#120903, $26.95), sewing machine

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin