Sunday, June 21, 2009

DSP Weekly Agendas!

Have I told you guys yet how much I love covering things with DSP??? Well, I do! Last week, I had an idea for a great way to show off our wonderful DSP - Weekly Agendas!




I created the pages in InDesign and then made covers out of DSP covered Cardstock. They even have holidays, birthdays, anniversarys, and can have any important date easily added. I did three different variations. An 8.5" by 5,5" agenda stapled together, a 4.25" by 5.5" stapled together, and a 4.25" by 5.5" bound with the Bind-it-all.
I plan on selling these Oct-Dec for Christmas. If anybody is interested now, please let me know and we can discuss! You can choose any designer paper you like as well as choose the ribbon and print colour!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin