Friday, June 5, 2009

Progression of an Obsession!

I first was introduced to Stampin' Up! about 2.5 years ago. A friend who was getting married had been to one of the Bridal Shows here in Ottawa and she signed up for a class to learn how to make your own invitations. Knowing that I liked doing things like that and I would be "helping" her make them, she brought me with her. All I knew was that we were going to learn about making invitations. I didn't know that it was a Stampin' Up! thing. To be honest, I really knew nothing much about SU back then anyways. When we got to the Demonstrators house, she led us down to her Studio. WOW! A whole basement that was wall to wall her stamping/scrapbooking area. I was overwhelmed with everything on display! Cards cards everywhere! I knew this was something that I would love!

After that class, I was very excited to order everything for my friends invitations. I kept rushing her to pick out of the catalogue! This was the end of November. Enter December and I am getting the itch to make Christmas cards. I wanted to stamp NOW! I had ordered Christmas stamps in November, but not paper or ink. I didn't want to wait to order. I was desperate. Someone I know told me about a friend of hers might have some paper and ink to sell me. Her friend, and now my upline and good friend, sold me what I needed to make the cards! She also sat me down and had me stamp something while I was there! She's like that! I was more hooked than ever!

I now have TONS of stuff! So much that I need to get more storage! IKEA is my friend! I just need money now! :)

I will post more on my Renovation plans soon!

Take care!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin