Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling Creative Today!


I made this coaster album for a friend at work. I took the pictures of her son. The faces are blurred out of respect for my friend as she doesn't like photos of her son online.
I absolutely love covering coasters with DSP! There is something so satisfying about it! If you would like to make one of these beautiful coaster albums, I will be having a class sometime in June or July! Please contact me for more information!

DSP: Manchester
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (Craft)
Embellishments: 5/8 Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8 Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin