Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Desktop Stationary Box with scalloped envelopes



I created this cute little box for a co-worker. I used 4 scalloped envelopes from the Big Shot die and then covered a coaster with matching DSP. The envelopes where glued together by the edges of the envelope. Then I glued down the flap to show it on the outside. For the base, I glued a 4x4 square of DSP to a coaster and then sanded down the edges and corners. Once the box was complete, I glued it on to the coaster.

For the squares, I designed them in Illustrator and printed them out 6 to a sheet. Then I cut them down to 3 1/8. I think I printed 30 copies. It took about 20 minutes to cut them all down to size.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin